Terms and Conditions
PB Movement values the views of all clients, and welcomes comments and suggestions from our clients. We endeavour to provide a service of the highest standard at all times, in relation to service delivery and our commitment to work in partnership with our clients, to deliver their healthcare in a way that meets their needs. Our company director will ensure all comments and suggestions are communicated to the lead clinician and produce a quarterly and annual report. Our company director is the key contact for our clients to deal with any problems that may arise, including client complaints. A formal complaints policy is available to all clients upon request. Below is an outline of our complaints policy.
- Clients are encouraged to give their feedback, at times when clients wish to make a complaint; the process will be managed by the company director. If a client raises a matter of concern with a member of staff, the members of staff should advise the client of the complaints policy and direct the client to the company director. When the company director is on planned or unplanned leave alternative arrangements will be made to manage the complaints procedure.
- Clients are advised to address their complaint in writing.
- All complaints will receive written confirmation within two working days upon receipt of the complaint, outlining the stages of the investigation.
- A full response will be made in writing within 20 days of receipt of the complaint, outlining the investigation process, steps taken and outcomes and actions taken following the investigation of the complaint.
- All complaints will be investigated by the company directors, Complaints will be correlated with the annual results of the client satisfaction survey, to enable the directors to review and assess service delivery and the views of our clients.
- PB Movement acknowledges complaints as a serious matter, and is committed to rectify areas that may cause concern or dissatisfaction for our clients.
- A summary of complaints and the outcomes will be presented at team meetings, to ensure relevant areas of concern, action taken, and changes in practice as a result of the complaint investigation, are communicated to all members of staff and associates.
Payment must be made at the time of treatment for sports therapy/massage, pilates, rehab appointments. Payment must be made in advance for all movement repatterining sessions.
Late payments policy
Please note that with effect from 1st November 2017, late payment of invoices (30 days after treatment) may be subject to an additional charge.
Offers and promotions
All offers and promotions cannot be exchanged for any cash value. The promotion and offer or voucher should only be used by the intended person and as such we may ask for ID proof from the person producing the voucher to verify they are the recipient. Promotions and offers cannot be shared between individuals. All vouchers unless otherwise dated are to be used within 1 year of their receipt or known release from the clinic to an event or promotion.
Refund and cancellation policy
Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of appointments. Missed sessions without the 24 hours notice will be fully chargeable as if attended. Refund of equipment purchased – must be returned within 14 days of purchase for products that have not been opened, used or damaged, with proof of purchase.